GG CURRY INGREDIENTS
- 6 Eggs hard boiled
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 1-3 small hot green Chilies sliced
- 1/2 cup canned Tomatoe or one medium fresh Tomatoe chopped
- 1 tsp raw curry powder (see recipe for raw curry powder )
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground black Mustard
- 1-2 inch piece Cinnamon
- 1 tsp red Chili powder (optional)
- Few Curry leaves and rampe
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk or fresh milk
- Remove shells from hard boiled eggs and deep fry until the eggs turn light brown.
- Drain the oil from the eggs.
- In a saucepan take all the other ingredients and add enough water to cover
the contents halfway.
- Heat the ingredients for a few minutes and then add the deep fried eggs.
- Simmer for few minutes longer.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for few minutes.
- Taste and adjust salt.
If you want to download or print this recipe, please use text file