RIED HOT SHRIMP INGREDIENTS
Courtesy of Eva De Silva
- 500 g small Shrimp
- 1 Pickled Lime, thinly sliced (see recipe for Lime Pickle)
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 1 large Green or Red Pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 pieces Ginger
- 1 tsp black ground Mustard seed
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsps Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- salt to taste
- Deep fry the shrimp and drain the oil.
- Blend the mustard, garlic and ginger with vinegar.
- Add sugar, chili powder and enough salt.
- Mix well to form a thick mixture.
- Add thinly sliced pickled lime.
- Add the fried shrimp and green (or red) pepper.
- Mix well.
- Serve with rice & curry.
If you want to download or print this recipe, please use text file