EAN CURRY INGREDIENTS
- 1 lb (450 g) Beans, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1-2 hot green Chilies, sliced
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 5-6 Curry leaves & Rampe pieces (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbs Raw curry powder (see recipe for raw curry powder )
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Cup thick Coconut milk (or fresh milk)
- 1 tbs Vegetable oil
- Salt and Lime juice to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add onions, green chilies, garlic and curry leaves.
- Fry until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the curry powder, salt, turmeric and fenugreek seeds.
- Stir and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cut beans and mix well until beans are well coated with the curry powder mix.
- Reduce heat and allow the beans to cook.
- Add the coconut milk (or fresh milk) and allow tho simmer for a few more minutes.
- Add a dash of lime juice.
- Taste and adjust salt
If you want to download or print this recipe, please use text file