ODHAMBA ROTI INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups all purpose Flour
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1-2 cups warm water
- Vegetable oil
- Mix the salt & flour well in a mixing bowl.
- Add 3-4 tbs vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Add warm water gradually while mixing the flour to form a dough
that does not stick to the sides of the bowl.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes until soft.
- Make into four separate balls.
- Slightly flatten the balls and generously coat with vegetable oil,
leaving it in the mixing bowl.
- Cover the bowl and let it stand for 4-5 hours.
- Grease a frying pan with a little oil and heat.
- Meanwhile, take each ball of flour and flatten it to a thin circle
- Put it on to the hot frying pan and cook, turning on both sides.
- Serve with hot curry.
If you want to download or print this recipe, please use text file