- 3 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 Cup Scraped Coconut (or desiccated Coconut)
- 1 tbs Margarine
- 1 tsp Salt
- Warm water as required
- Mix together flour and salt.
- Using pastry blender or fingertips, add margarine into flour until coarse crumbs form.
- Add the coconut and mix thoroughly.
- Add warm water gradually and keep mixing until a smooth dough forms.
- Divide dough into 4-5 equal size balls.
- On a floured surface roll each ball to a thin circle 4-5 inches in diameter.
- Cook on a hot griddle. Keep turning on both sides until Roti is cooked.
If you want to download or print this recipe, please use text file