UNA CURRY INGREDIENTS
- 1 tin Tuna (drained)
- 1 small Onion
- 1 small Tomato
- 1 small Green Chili
- 3 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbs. Chili Powder (adjust to taste)
- ½ tsp. Salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tbs. Lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the Tuna carefully without getting it spattered.
- Add the chili powder, salt and mix well.
- Stir the tuna regularly until well fried (aprx. 5 min.)
- Add the tomato, chili, onion, sugar and lemon juice.
- Keep stirring the mix until the onions soften and the
mix is well cooked.
- Taste great with bread or rice.
If you want to download or print this recipe, please use text file